Episode #4 - Digital Health: Part 2
Nick continues the discussion on digital health with Rob Flaws (CMS Dubai), Niall McAlister (CMS UK) and Roland Wiring (CMS Germany).
Nick Beckett continues to discuss digital health with Rob Flaws (CMS Dubai), Niall McAlister (CMS UK) and Roland Wiring (CMS Germany).
In this second instalment, the team focuses on:
- an increasing demand for digital health and increase in tele-consultations and use of chatbots
- the digitalisation of healthcare records
- the approach of Big Tech and their provision of advanced technical solutions
- data privacy requirements regarding the use of immense data reserves in the provision of digital health services
- the need to incorporate human insight and oversight into AI system processes